Basically, this option is especially introduced to import batch import user account data to MBOX file format. This option requires Office 365 Admin account details and user account details in CSV file. To utilize this option, follow the given steps:
- Export and save all user account's login info in CSV file from your O365 admin account. Get a Brief about for exporting CSV file from Office 365 cloud account.
- Launch Office 365 to MBOX tool and add login info of your O365 admin account. Go to "Application Impersonation" and press login.
- Opt Office 365 Backup option to migrate O365 archive multiple user accounts database to your local system.
- Sample CSV copy file will automatically generated on the Desktop. If in case it is not generated, then you can get one by utilizing on Sample CSV option on new Windows.
Note: Important Note: This is the only sample file, but aware that you have to generate the one according to its format by replication the wanted fields from the CSV file that you exported from your O365 admin account. Note that you only have to choose the data shown under the column named UserPrincipalName. This column includes user IDs of the all the user account in the O365 admin account.
- Press browse tab to import the recently created CSV file. After loading CSV file, the software appear list of all mailboxes of users. Now, choose all of them by utilizing select all option available, or you can select the preferred ones by using on their corresponding checkboxes. At last, press on Next.
- Another Windows will displays a list of export options. Choose MBOX and avail date filters. Then, go to Next to start the process.