*Free testing of Office 365 MBOX tool helps to analyse the software performance. This free testing facility allows to convert first 100 mails and 25 other items from Office 365 account to MBOX file format.
Office 365 to MBOX Tool offers smooth migration process to backup Exchange Online Archive Outlook Web App OWA to MBOX with attachments. Some of the main main features of the software are shown below:
Easily Export Office 365 Archive to MBOX
The application is simple to use and carries out the process successfully. It has been developed only after gathering the user requirements. The operational steps of the software are easy to implement and both professionals as well as novice users can utilize the application and save Exchange Online Outlook Web App to MBOX.
Backup Office 365 User Profiles in Batch
With the help of Office 365 to MBOX Tool, users can import Office 365 multiple user account at one time using Application Impersonation Option. To perform the process, users need to save all the usernames and passwords of user accounts in CSV file and choose CSV file which includes login details of multiple Office 365 user accounts at once. The resultant file will be created as individual file for each account.
Move Office 365 User Account to Hard Drive
The O365 to MBOX Tool allow to access single Office 365 user account by providing the login information of specific account and save the entire items of user account mailbox to required output format.
Maintains Data Integrity during the Process
When performing the batch migration of Office 365 mailbox to MBOX, the tool takes care of all the email metadata and other formatting properties throughout. All the data and folder structure of Office 365 mailbox will remain unaltered and will display in an exact form after successful conversion.
Advance Date Filters Option to Save OWA to MBOX
Office 365 to MBOX Tool also delivers the option of Date Filter which facilitates to create Office 365 mailbox backup in MBOX by specifying the date range according to requirements. By applying this property, the items displaying between the specified date range will imported to MBOX file format.
Save Outlook Web App to MBOX on all Windows OS
The O365 to MBOX application is completely a Windows based utility and easily runs on all the earlier and latest Windows OS versions i.e. Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista and etc. The software provides effective results on every Windows version and precisely transfer Office 365 user account profile data to MBOX.
All MBOX Clients are supported by Office 365 to MBOX
Once the migration process gets over, users can open and view O365 OWA mails on any MBOX supported email clients. No restriction is involved for conversion process. Users are free to open Outlook Web App data to Thunderbird, Eudora, Enoutrage, Apple Mail, Opera Mail, The Bat!, Claws Mail etc. by using OWA to MBOX Tool.
1. Download Office 365 to MBOX Tool and enter the login details of your Office 365 account in the software.
2. Then, choose Office 365 Backup option from the given option between restore and backup. After selecting the backup option, press Next.
3. A second window of software will be displayed, first select MBOX Output format and then get the benefit of date filters option. Click on Convert tab.
4. OWA to MBOX tool begin the live conversion procedure as shown in given below image.
5. To end with the conversion procedure of Office 365 to MBOX alongwith a confirmation message as shown below.
Before starting the process, first and foremost task you have to convert and saves entire login info of all user mailboxes of your firm Office 365 admin account in a CSV file. Comma Separated Value files from Office 365 Admin account is compulsory because without CSV files, you can't save O365 to MBOX.
Click here for receiving the brief info of how to export CSV from the O365 Admin account.
1. Install Office 365 to MBOX utility and login your account with Office 365 Administrator details. Click on Application Impersonation option for batch import Office 365 user account to MBOX. And press Login.
2. Go with Office 365 Backup option from the two options. And, then press Next tab.
3. Now import the CSV files by using a Browse button.
4. After that view all users account in a perfect structure and select the users to get all database via their resultant checkboxes or access Select All option to do this. Then, insert location for saving MBOX files and Go with Next.
5. In this, choose MBOX file format and access the date filters option as per the requirement. And, again press Next.
6. A software shows complete process with entire details for verifying purpose.
7. Lastly, process is completed with a new successful message.
Important Note: For multiple user account you have to also install Microsoft Outlook application to regulate the process.
Basically, this option is especially introduced to import batch import user account data to MBOX file format. This option requires Office 365 Admin account details and user account details in CSV file. To utilize this option, follow the given steps:
Note: Important Note: This is the only sample file, but aware that you have to generate the one according to its format by replication the wanted fields from the CSV file that you exported from your O365 admin account. Note that you only have to choose the data shown under the column named UserPrincipalName. This column includes user IDs of the all the user account in the O365 admin account.
No, there is no file size limitation issue. Users can backup large file size of Office 365 account to MBOX without any issue.
This demo edition will help out to export first 100 emails and 25 other items of O365 to MBOX at free of cost.
Get free to download version of O365 to MBOX Tool and evaluate the working procedure of the application before final purchase of license key. This evaluation copy of the tool export first 100 emails and 25 other items from Office 365 user account to MBOX format. After using free copy, can go with full licensed edition of the software without any problem.
Open the application, Login to Office account for migration.
Choose all items mailbox and insert location path.
Select MBOX and avail date filters. Go with Next.